Trix™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trix™

PortailHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The forum is in construction!

You can register to the forum but you will have to wait for me to active you!

Every Saturday we will be having practice at different maps at 7:00pm EST

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Latest topics
» Forum is now 100% working
New Member,Read That Before you Apply/English Post I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 21:29 by Lionsaysraw

» New Member,Read That Before you Apply/English Post
New Member,Read That Before you Apply/English Post I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb - 23:06 by iMint*

-60%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Table basse rectangulaire LIFT – Plateau relevable – Style ...
34.99 € 87.99 €
Voir le deal

New Member,Read That Before you Apply/English Post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iMint*
Admin

New Member,Read That Before you Apply/English Post Empty
PostSubject: New Member,Read That Before you Apply/English Post   New Member,Read That Before you Apply/English Post I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb - 23:06

Recruiting Section:

If you came to our Forum to apply , please answer the following things:

- What’s your kill/Death
- Number of Headshots
- What is your Type of player ( Sniper ,Riffle ,Random ,Sniper & Riffle)
- What are your guns
- Zp Buyer?
- Which Type of Game you like the more/ less
- Do you have a micro ?
- Age Country and Main Language.

Be sure to have the Required K/D to apply (1.5) .If we accept your apply you’ll be wisped in game for a Tryout with Leader/ Lieutenants .

Forum Rules

Before Using Our Forum , Please Read carefully our Rules. If one of them is Raped You’ll be Warmed. After 3 warms , your account will be closed for a periods of time.

-Do not post inappropriate images (Nudity, other people's photos, images suggesting suicide or real world violence/hatred, racism)

-Never insult any person or group of people on the forum.

-No political or religious discussion of any kind will be tolerated on the forums. These kinds of conversations almost always devolve into insult contests or flame wars.

-All forum posts must be written in English at all times. Threads not following these rules will be removed and appropriate actions will be taken against the user.

- Excessive use of capitals in messages is inappropriate. On the Internet caps signifies shouting. Be polite, no one likes to be yelled at, so keep your caps lock off. Threads with all caps will be removed.

There is no Second Chance for Glitchers Or Hackers. If you do one of those things , you will be kicked of the clan + Reported to Z8games Gm.

Thanks,
Trix™️ forum Administration,
LionSaysRaw
iMint*

Last edited by Lionsaysraw on Tue 2 Mar - 11:04; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes lol)
Back to top Go down

New Member,Read That Before you Apply/English Post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trix™ :: News And Annoncements :: Trix™ Rules & Recruitement-
Jump to: